Friday, December 16, 2005

Good Morning!








Well, yesterday I got a call from Rick, one of my dearest friends, and that just put me over the top. My cupeth runeth overeth. And then this morning I got a call form Eli, another one of my dearest friends. It’s like early Christmas over here!
Speaking of Christmas, incidentally the Holliday Deity vomited all over Japan, thick, loud, sparkly vomit… a complete, and total… BARFARAMMA (sp?) Its just as ridiculous as the states. Im not kidding. moreso, actually, because this isnt a chrstian country. but Christmas isnt about Jesus. Its about SANTA!, a fat Deity that flies aroudn on a big sled and gives toys and candy to little kids (just like the fat Buddha). But, alas, below the blatant capitalism and stress and ready-made stockings at the convenience store filled with cheap plastic toys and candy and the bad, bad, horrible christmas music, wailing electric guitars and alto saxes, there is a child (in all of us) singing away and hugging friends. Tis the season to be jolly. I will be in Kyoto for Chrstimas, with Ian Horner, my first Christmas away from my family in 22years. (is that legal?) .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It should be illegal! We will miss you soooo much Davido! I love you.

Anonymous said...

Yes it should be illegal! How will we survive without your chuckling at our antics and your wonderful smile & love? myaxoxoxoxoxoxmom

May all beings be Free and in Love.



Blog Archive