Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Dream is Valid

Many thoughts will crowd into your mind. Let them come and go, without getting involved in them or trying to suppress them.

~ Zen master Dogen


Please check out Michael's brilliant interview with Making-it-all-click.com here.


It's facinating, and full of great new ideas. He literally made my body and sense of self expand, and he awoke within me a new definition and appreciation of art and art's work. (Also, in the interview Michael mentions me a couple of times!, starting about 30 minutes in, if you need another good reason to listen to it, mom.) He also talks about the vision behind his new project "The Dream is Valid." All musicians in my family should definitely listen to this interview.
My music is a contribution on this compilation

No comments:

May all beings be Free and in Love.



Blog Archive